Yes … it has a lot of sins as it is a product of Microsoft .
Microsoft releases closed source products – like windows 7 – which means that users can’t modify , share or examine how it works inside .
i’ll tell you some examples of abuse committed by Microsoft :
- Ruining the Education Process : by letting them learn Microsoft products only
- Invading the Privacy : Microsoft uses a “Microsoft genuine” advantage to inspect the users’ hard drives . the users must agree on it to use windows .
- Monopoly : every new PC must have a windows installed on it even if you find a PC with open source operating system it may be installed a windows on it before the open source operating system .
- Locking -in : if you have an old PC like 10 or 11 years old … don’t bother yourself and another one if you use windows because Microsoft will support you with the latest updates
- Threating User Security : it has a long history with the security issue . it has a weak system that allows viruses to spread .
- DRM (Digital Restrictions Management ) : making restrictions on copying and playing media into their operating system .so even if you have the right to record , windows will not let you do that . NBC did that with Microsoft .
This is a brief of what Microsoft do .
After reading this , still want to be a Windows user ?!!